Regarding sending of resume
whenever vacancies are advertised by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission on the website. Candidate may apply as per prescribed qualification against the post for which he is eligible.
About the declaration of result by Haryana Staff Selection Commission for which written test/ Interview has been conducted.
Whenever Haryana Staff Selection Commission declares the results it is put on website selection process takes time. So far following has been declared and put on website.
- H.T.V Driver, Transport Department (Proficiency test) Advt. No.3/2009 Cat.No.02.
- Fire Brigade Driver,Urban Local Bodies Department(Proficiency test) Advt. No.3/2008 Cat.No.03.
- Conductor (Transport Department) Advt. No.3/2009 Cat.No.01 (Written Test).
- S.S Master (Education Department) Advt. No.4/2009 Cat.No.05 (Written Test)
- Math Master (Education Department) Advt. No.4/2009 Cat.No.03.
- Science Master (Education Department) Advt. No.4/2009 Cat.No.04.
- D.P.E (Education Department) Advt. No.4/2009 Cat.No.02.
- U.D.C (Power Department) Advt. No.4/2009 Cat.No.05.
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer (Ayush Department) Advt. No.7/2008 Cat.No.02.
- Revenue Patwari(Revenue & Other Department) Advt. No.5/2007 Cat.No.15.
About submission of Application form
Whenever an Advertisement is published by the commission on the website. Eligible Candidate’s can apply before the last date mentioned in the Advertisement through Registered/ Speed Post to the commission.
Recruitment of Group ‘D’ Vacancies
Recruitment of Group ‘D’ i.e Class IV vacancies is not done by this commission.
For Group ‘D’ Vacancies Contact at:
Haryana Group’D’ Selection Committee.
S.C.O 80-81, Ist Floor,
For Recruitment of Group’A’ & Group’B’ Vacancies
For Recruitment of Group’A’ & Group’B’ Vacancies Contact at:
Haryana Public Service Commission,
Bays No. 1-10, Block-B,