Right to Information
The right to information Act, 2005 is also applicable on Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Panchkula as the Commission is governed under RTI Act. The functioning of Haryana Staff Selection Commission is as under:
- The Superintendent of HSSC has been nominated as State Public Information Officer of the Commission as per RTI Act, 2005. The RTI Branch is functioning under his control.
- The Secretary of the Commission has been nominated as 1st Appellate Authority of Haryana Staff Selection Commission as per RTI Act, 2005. Against the order/information of SPIO, the 1st appeal is preferred/filed before the 1st Appellate Authority-cum-Secretary.
Against the order of 1st Appellate Authority, the 2nd appeal is filed before the Hon'ble SIC, Haryana, Chandigarh.
- The fee of Rs. 50/- has been prescribed by the Haryana Government as application fee under RTI Act, 2005 for providing information at initial stage. Further a fee of Rs. 2/- per page is charged for providing the additional information document to the applicant.
The fee is to be deposited with the State Public Information Officer, through Bank Draft or Treasury Chillan or Indian Postal Order or in Cash against proper receipt in the following Heads of Accounts:
||0070-Other Administrative Services
|Sub Major Head
||86-Fee under the RTI Act, 2005
||0070-Other Administrative Servies
86-Fee under Right to Information Act, 2005
- As per order of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission dated 22.04.2007, HSSC has prescribed a fee of Rs. 100/- per candidate for supplying of marks of unselected candidates and Rs. 1000/- for supplying of selection list (up to 5 pages) after that Rs. 20/-
per page extra.
- No fee for inspection of record has been fixed as yet.
- The Haryana Staff Selection Commission is going to set up his own website shortly. However, presently the advertisements, notices, results and corrigendum etc. are putting in the official website of Haryana Government i.e. haryana.gov.in.
- Annual administrative report regarding RTI Act activities are also sent to SIC Haryana every year.